1. Cite examples of how older adults can compensate for age-related physical declines.
2. Cite evidence that both genetic and environmental factors contribute to Alzheimer’s disease and cerebrovascular dementia.
3. Describe cognitive functions that are maintained or improve in late adulthood. What aspects of aging contribute to them?
4. Cite features of neighborhoods and residential communities that enhance elders’ life satisfaction.
5. Why is adjustment to late-life divorce usually more difficult for women and adjustment to widowhood more difficult for men?
6. What psychological and workplace factors predict favorable adjustment to retirement?
7. Explain why older adults think and talk more about death than do younger people but feel less anxious about it.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on