- You are only requested to provide the information that is important for service provision.
- Your personal data will be deleted as soon as it has been determined that the data is no longer needed.
- You can control what information about you is kept private and what can be shared with the public.
- We try our best to make you understand how your data is collected, stored, used, and shared.
- Our website- Scholarassignments.com
- Our mobile applications- for android and iOS
- Other products or services which have been availed on our websites such as plagiarism detectors and citation generators.
“You” on this page refers to our clients while “we”, “us” or “our” refers to our company, its affiliates, and subsidiaries.
Our assignment help service targets students from all over the world and our utmost concern is keeping them anonymous. We do not collect or share your personal data not unless you have permitted us to do so or if it is a requirement by the law.
How can we receive your personal data?
Your personal data can be received from any of the following parties.
- From third parties you have allowed or instructed us to share the data with us.
- From you through contracts or other legal obligations you have with us for the delivery of a legal contract or a legal obligation.
- From our partners through contracts or other legal obligations you have with them on behalf of us for the delivery of a legal contract or a legal obligation.
Information we collect about you
When you interact with us, we collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII).
Personal Identifiable Information. This is the data that differentiates you from other users working on your mobile or computer. It includes some basic information such as:
- IP address.
- Phone number.
- Email address.
- Country of residence.
Non –Personal Identifiable Information. This includes information such as:
- IP address.
- The geographical location of the device used to access our website.
- Pages you visited before you were redirected to us.
- Time spent on the webpage.
- Pageviews on the website.
- The date you visited.
- Frequency of visit.
- Links you clicked.
- Message history.
The following are the types of personal data collected and the reasons for processing the data.
|Types of personal data||Reasons for data collection.|
|1.||User’s country||User verification.Prevention of fraudulent use and resale of a user’s accountFor tax implications and VAT purposes|
|2.||User’s email||The main contact of communication with the user.Channel for the provision of marketing and promotional materials.|
|3.||User’s name and surname||User verification.For invoices, billing, and taxation.Prevention of fraudulent use and resale of a user’s account.|
|4.||Phone number||User verificationContact for immediate communication.Customer support.|
|5.||City/State/ZIP code/address||Billing information for invoices.|
Why do we collect your personal data?
You show your extreme trust in our services by sharing your personal data with us and we sincerely appreciate this. To maintain your trust in our services, we ensure maximum security of your personal data and never share it with unauthorized persons. Your data might be processed for any or all of the following reasons.
- To help us deliver our services under a contract.
- To verify user authenticity for security purposes.
- To provide personalized user features and access.
- For personal account creation on our website.
- To ensure the paper written for you meets the education standards of your country.
- To conduct market research.
- To develop and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our website.
- To communicate to you about our services, product announcements, and software updates.
- To respond to your request for assistance including providing account verification support if you are facing any difficulty while accessing your account
- To calculate the exact statistics on the number of devices using our website, and to detect and prevent fraud and their misuse.
- To ease the process of service delivery after you have ordered a product or service through our website.
- For legal reasons such as when you have entered into a contract with us.
- To enable us to deliver information that you have agreed to receive about a certain product or service to you.
Grounds of collecting information from you
We may collect your personal data for any of the following reasons.
- When we have been permitted by the law, for a legal reason, or when a contract we hold with you makes it essential for us to collect the data.
- When you have permitted us to collect the data for a specific reason such as the provision of a service or newsletter.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
We can process your personal data at any time for any or all of the following reasons.
- If we have entered into a contract with you.
- If you have permitted us to process your data.
- When you have placed an order on our website, we have to deliver a product or service to you.
- If you request us to process your personal data.
- When the law requires us to process the data for legal reasons.
The above are the legal reasons we might process your personal data.
Ways of giving information
You can willingly share your personal data with us in any of the following means.
- By visiting or using any page of our website.
- By placing an order or making payments on our website.
- When you contact us by phone.
- When you publish reviews and feedback on our website or in our communities and forums.
- When you communicate with us via email using your personal email address.
- When you live chat with our online agents.
- When you accept our marketing information.
- When you visit other websites owned by us or any services we may provide through our affiliates, websites, subsidiaries, or partners.
The information you share with us can be educational, personal, financial, or related to your order. You can share your personal data to enter into a contract with us especially when purchasing products or services from us.
Information we receive from other sources
We can access your personal data if you use or access any of the websites we operate, any of the services we provide, or we can get the information from our business partners who have been authorized to collect data on our behalf.
Your data can as well be received from third parties whom we work with such as subcontractors in technical, business partners, payment and delivery services providers, analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, credit reference agencies, and background checking agencies. They can share your personal data with us as part of the service we deliver to you or for other legal reasons.
Files. Avoid sharing with us files that you are not permitted to use or that contain your personal data or the personal data of other persons. This is because we do not guarantee the security of any information contained in such files. The files you upload, download, or access with the website might be collected and stored on our website. Always check the files before sharing them with us.
Who might your personal data be shared with?
Your personal data might be shared with other third parties, for legal reasons or because you have allowed us to do so. Your personal information might be shared with any of the following parties.
- Our marketing staff. They will use the information to deliver promotional and marketing materials to you after you have registered on our website.
- Our group companies including our subsidiaries or ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries to facilitate the performance of a contract.
- Subcontractors and third parties to facilitate the performance of a contract we hold with you or with them.
- Third parties whom you have instructed or requested us to share the information with.
- Third parties who provide us with certain services because you have purchased goods or services from us.
How we share your data and categories of recipients of personal data.
Your personal data can be shared with third parties as shown below.
- Your data can be available to third parties responsible for accomplishing specific actions on our behalf which might include processing of the personal data you have shared with us.
- Your data might be shared with external organizations and agencies if the action will allow us to avoid and notice any fraud actions such as fraudulent transactions, illegal actions or will help reduce our credit risks.
- We might share your personal data with a third party in case we have an obligation to reveal and share your personal data in order to observe any juridical responsibility (according to a court order)
- Any cumulative non-personal data related to the visitors of our website, sales, and traffic patterns, including our partners and other third parties.
- We can share your personal data with third parties in case you give us your prior affirmative consent. This consent can be provided in the written form or online by means of “click-through” agreements; by accepting the terms related to the disclosure of some specific services; in oral form when communicating with our customer support representative.
- If it will help protect the rights, properties, or safety of our company, our clients, or other parties.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Our service providers– Your data can be disclosed to third-party contractors, service providers, and partners who complete transactions or provide us with certain services (such as payment card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). We will ensure that the parties we share your data with have appropriate measures in place to protect your data.
Our affiliates- We may share your data with our group of companies who support and enable us to provide services as ordered by our clients.
Other– We may share your personal data with other third parties for any of the following reasons;
- If you have given us the consent to do so.
- To comply with a valid subpoena, legal order, court order, legal process, or other legal obligation. This might be necessary for us to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If it is necessary to pursue available legal remedies or defend legal claims.
- To comply with our legal obligations
We may share aggregated, anonymous information to selected third parties such as analytics and search engine providers to assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website and services. In this case, the data shared cannot be used to identify you personally.
Aggregated data refers to data that has been compiled into data summaries or summary reports and personal information that can be used to identify an individual has been removed. Any data shared in this form is not personal data and is usually used for the purposes of public reporting or statistical analysis.
We may occasionally anonymize data and share this data with third parties. In this situation, identifiable personal data will be removed. Any data shared with third parties in this form will only likely be statistical and not personal. As with all data, your right to refuse permission to share the data remains intact.
Where your data is processed and stored
Reasons why your data might be processed outside the EEA.
- For order fulfillment.
- For payment processing.
- To access technical support services.
What happens if we cannot process your personal data within the EEA?
In case your data has to be processed outside the EEA, the following precautions will be inaugurated to ensure maximum security for the data.
- We will ensure the processing complies with all data protection principles.
- A country that is on the EU Commissions’ countries list will be selected if possible as those countries provide adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- Reasonable endeavors will be used for transfers to the United States of America to ensure they participate in the Privacy Shield Program.
- We will ensure there is adequate protection for data transferred to any other state or country.
Access to your personal data via password
You will be instructed to choose a password during the registration process. This password will help you access certain parts of our website which have been closed from the public. It is your responsibility to keep this password confidential. Never share the password with anyone as it can be used to access your account. You will be held responsible for any activities and orders related to your account. If you feel or think someone has access to your password or it is no longer secure feel free to change it. You can as well contact our support team for help in changing your account’s password at any time and help will be offered as soon as possible.
Transmission and storage of your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We do not guarantee the security of data as it is transmitted and stored on the internet but we will do everything in our power to ensure the data is encrypted to the standards stated in the GDPR rules of data protection. Please feel safe when ordering with us as we will ensure maximum security of any personal data you share with us.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We ensure to retain your information only till it is necessary for us to deliver our service. We securely erase all your personal data once it is no longer needed. Your personal data will only be retained in our database as long as it is required. Your data will be kept;
- As long as the law requires us to keep the data.
- Until there is no valid reason for keeping the data.
- Until you request us to delete or stop using the data.
Enough of your personal data might be kept to comply with your request not to use your data or to comply with your right to erasure. Your erasure request will be kept even if it includes your personal data until a time you are no longer our customer and the data is not needed for tax purposes.
What if you refuse to share your personal data with us?
We will refuse to enter into a contract with you if you refuse to share any personal data that is necessary for the delivery of a product or service under a contract. We will not deliver a product or service to you until you share the necessary information with us. Please share any necessary data with us before ordering with us, making payments on our website, or entering into a contract with us. This will ensure successful service delivery. We will ensure maximum security to any personal information you share with us and thus there is nothing to worry about.
We respect your rights to your personal data. The following are your rights and what is done to protect them.
|Legal right||What is done to protect your rights?|
|The right to access||We make it possible for you to access any information we hold about you. Please contact us anytime you want to access your personal data that has been stored on our database.|
|The right to rectification||You can rectify any information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If the information has been legally passed to third parties, we will also request them to rectify the data. Please contact us if you need help with data rectification.|
|The right to erasure||This is also referred to as “the right to be forgotten”. Contact us at any time if you want us to delete your personal data. The data will be erased as long as we do not have a legal reason for keeping it.|
|The right to restrict processing||You have the right to request us to restrict how we process your data. After the request, we can continue keeping your data but we do not have the right to process it.|
|The right to data portability||You have the right to access and reuse any data we hold about you for your own purposes in a safe and secure way without affecting the usability of your data. The right only applies to the data we hold about you with your consent or for the performance of a contract.|
|The right to object processing||You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data even if the processing is based on our legitimate interest, the exercise of official authority, direct marketing, or purposeless statistics. Contact us any time if you wish to object to the processing of your data.|
|The right to withdraw consent||You have the right to withdraw consent in a case where you had given us permission to process your data but you later changed your mind. We will discontinue processing your data upon request to respect your right to the consent withdrawal.|
|The right to complain to a Supervisory Authority||If you post a complaint and feel that it has not been responded to or your problem has not been solved, you can complain to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s office).|
Links to other websites
To the extent prohibited by the law, we do not accept the access and use of our website and services by persons under the age of 16. If you are 16years and below and in need of our essay help services, please request assistance from your parents or guardians so they can create an account and place orders on your behalf. If we find that we have received information from you without the appropriate consent, we reserve the right to cancel all transactions and services and delete all personal data that you had shared with us and block you from accessing our services.
Please contact us immediately if you realize that anyone below the age of 16 has supplied us with their personal information so we can delete such data.
The laws and regulations
The following are the laws that govern personal data in the UK.
- The Data Protection Act (1998).
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO) is an independent authority that upholds the rights of information in the public interest in the United Kingdom. More information about the ICO can be found on their website. Follow this link for more, Information Commissioner’s Office.
How can you reach us?